Why Register ?
Sharing information is an important aim and we hope you will find that you can access most resources on this site without registering. However, there are real benefits
to registering, and we would strongly encourage you to do so. Registration is easy, just complete the short form
This is historic archive, please see the Public Health England website.
- You will automatically receive our e-newsletter every two months with updates on the latest news and developments at SWPHO.
- You will automatically receive an email alert listing new resources added to the site.
- You can choose to receive daily or weekly alerts about new resources by chosen subject.
- You can turn your email alerts ‘on’ and ‘off’ as you wish in your personally customised area of the site.
Join our mailing list
- You can sign up to receive hard copies of SWPHO publications, which will be posted to you as they are published.
Add a resource
- You can add resources directly to the site. If you have a report or news item on a public health or related topic, just follow the steps using the ‘Adding a resource’ wizard. The resource will be added subject to approval by a SWPHO staff member.
- You will have access to a personally customised area of the site. Click on the Control Panel once you have logged in. You will find a range of options for controlling the look of the website, email alert options, logon details etc.
- You will also be able to track the pages you have visited and a list of the resources you have submitted.
- You will be able to view brief stats about levels of usage on the site.
- You must register to transfer data across the website. Only those with NHS email addresses will be able to use this service.